Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

danny's narrative


Walking to the Pt England Beach, I was bombing off the rock. I did it 100 times! It was awesome. But then the water got a little bit deeper, which I had not realized. I had 1 more bomb so I could change but when I landed on the water then thats when I realized it was deep.


While I was in the water nearly drowning, a humongous wave came at me and went all over me. My heart was pounding fast and I was not breathing at the moment. Screaming my head out, calling my brothers, they did not hear me. I tried swimming as fast as I could.


swimming towards the rock I was nearly there but it was hard,waves were everywhere but I never give up. Finally I made it to the edge of the sea. I had a rest and took a deep breath.
From now, I’m not doing that ever again!!.  

No comments:

Post a Comment