Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

leka scary doll story


Skipping,sliding through the snow down the street I was going to write my name on the blackboard cause when you’re 5 year old you have to write your name on the blackboard. after writing my name I heard an sequence sound then I turned around  I saw a doll that was in a store that look like a shark eating someone it had an the same cloth and the same face it was weird. I went down to the window to look at my self. I was thinking how do I get in so I went to the door tried to open it I was frustrating.  picked up an huge snow and chucked it at the door but the door open automatically. I walked in and went to the doll.


A person on a bike was trying to escape. He was donking his head on the door trying to open it. When I turned back the doll had gone. I was shocked, and was looking every . Then I found her on top on the shelf. So I climbed onto the  couch and reached for the very top but then. ZAP!!! I turned into an doll.  

No comments:

Post a Comment