Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Swimming lesson



One burning hot day we traveled to mission bay to teach my nephew how to swim, it was me and my uncle and my nephew dereon. Getting change to go for a swim my nephew was excited he ran up and down in the water with enthusiasm , I just notice he was a bit nervous when we took him to the deep part. When we put dereon into the deep part we remembered to put on his small lifejacket.
First we taught dereon how to paddle and do strokes which was a bit easy

Then we taught dereon how to doggy paddle well you can’t touch the ground which took us awhile cause we had to take off his lifejacket

Dereon wanted to learn how to float so we taught him how to float but we had to take off his lifejacket but he said no. after teaching my nephew how to swim we played a little game witch was fun, then we got change and went home safe.


1 comment:

Toni Nua said...

Wow it's sounds like you must have been a great teacher Leka! Well done, it's really important that we can all keep ourselves safe in the water! Mrs Nua

Post a Comment