Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

My achievement in 2014

My achievement I was most proud of  last year  in the classroom was room 16
because in maths I learnt a whole range of new difficult strategies.

The thing I was most proud of last year outside of the classroom was
coming 1st place for rugby league auckland champs in dunkirk. 

In reading my learning goal is to …. Understand what I read
To achieve this goal I need to …. read carefully and ask a teacher or a friend if I don’t understand a hard word.

In writing  my goal is to make my audience excited when write
To achieve this goal I need to make an awesome climax in the middle of my writing ………………

In Maths my goal is to… Understand maths strategies quick.
The learning area I think I need to improve in most is … reading.
In my learning my goal this term is to  show ‘Caring’  ... Respect`` .
My goal for this year around the classroom is to self management.

My goal for this year around the school is to … Show leadership around others

My parents goal for me this Term is …....... Is to take charge of her stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment