Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

humbler plumber discovering an shipwreck



 One day me and the humble plumber went on a journey to discover the shipwreck well we were scuba diving. Getting change to our dry suit to go scuba diving we went
very deep, then the humbler plumber discovered an old rusty shipwreck by getting his foot stuck. Looking for my friend I just remember that his cloths glow. So it will  be easy for me to find the humbler plumber, finally I found him then we went inside the shipwreck which was scary. walking in the deck there was an skeleton with a king crown my friend went to take the crown but then he grabbed his hand and held on.


Trying to take his and off it was too hard I couldn't take it off. It was like his hand was super glued on so I found an hamer and smacked it on his hand but it was slow cause we were in water.So I keep on doing’’ I have an Idea’’ so I took his chair then I stood on his head after that he finelly let go but the shipwreck broke in half and we
swim back up the shipwreck didn't just brake in half it also blow up and I went fly in the air



Swimming to the sand we lied down and had a rest but the humbler plumber saw a shadow of a skeleton he said’’ maybe the skeleton warned us ‘’ we looked at our boat’’ OH NO’’ said the humbler plumber our boat has blown up just like the shipwreck, ’’were stranded for life on this yuk island’’ be quiet I said. Next writing

No comments:

Post a Comment