Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

grills in Antarctica


One brave man called grills surviving in Antarctica it was very difficult for him he had no food and no equipment but he did have tent and his fishing rod. it was so foggy he couldn't see his way to the water. he started to make his tent from his bag with no blanket. The next day still there were no sign of the sun it was still foggy. The good news was he finally found his way to the water so he could go fishing because he was starving. He saw a killer whale going to eat 4 penguin by chasing them. But the killer whale found the hook of my fishing rod and bite and started to pull then my fishing rod snapped in half.




Walking back to my tent I was trying to fix my fishing rod. Next day I went fishing again I caught one fish then I caught a very big weird fish. then I went back to my tent and made a campfire to cook my fish. After it was cooked  was excited to finally eat. grills found a small boat,I was thinking If I can go in the middle of the ocean. So I travelled to the middle of the ocean a mammal was bumping in to my boat

.
‘’A killer whale’’ I said, grills didn't know what to do I tried to scaring it away it didn't work then I tried smacking it but it didn't work. Yelling ‘’HELP HELP’’ no one replied then I found a stick and started to paddle but it was too far and I was going to slow but the killer whale bit my stick off. So I grabbed my fishing rod and tied it around the killer whales head then tied it to the boat,grills jumped out of the boat and swim back ‘’lucky me’’ grills said walking back to my tent I found one of the adelie penguin sleeping in my tent.I lift it up and chucked it to the group of penguin ‘’STRIKE!!!. One day a helicopter came I was waving my hand in the air saying’’help help’’ the helicopter came down and I went in the helicopter then I made it home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment