Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Fia Fia 2014




‘’When are we on the stage I’m hot’’?., Preparing for action I was waiting for Gloria to announce the tongan boys ‘’ lets give it up for the tongan boys’’., I picked up my stick my heart was pounding I was scared as I walked up the stage. I smelt my armpits ‘DAAAMM!! I HAVE B.O’, It was hard  for me to do my dance cause I couldn’t believe the smell I had but I still gave it 100%. Sione gave me playboy spay and now I’m ready for tomorrow night.


Until finally the night has come, It six 0’clock and we have to get moving to our changing room. As I walked in I was frightened every single person was ready I was nearly the only one who wasn’t change. After I got change we walked to the field to sit on the carpet it was breezy and cold everyone was screaming , shouting and cheering for their child. Waiting for my group to perform it was awesome cause all of the groups looked very cool in there costumes well their performed


‘’Lets give it up for the tongan boy’’ AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH the crowd goes wild and my heart beats fast. Walking up the stage I felt like I was going to faint it was crazy loud. It was so loud I couldn’t even hear my self, as the leader does the first thing ‘’ READY FOR ACTION’’ the leader said in tongan ‘’YES’’ . I had butterflies in the stomach, ‘’TOONNGGAAA’’’ as our group finishes.
I think I just learnt to be confident



Fia Fia night was awesome ,Tongans around the world must be proud of us       

No comments:

Post a Comment