Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Bio poem

Leka
Child of Sam , Mone , Ane , Selena ,
Who loves rugby , Baseball , Touch
Who hates people that mess around with my games
Who wants to go back to Kawau Island and camp again
Who wishes he could’ve me my grandpa and grandma
Who is scared of Lizards ,Snakes, Kangaroo
Who dreams of jumping off the biggest tower in the world
Who is determined to be a baseball ball player, or a rugby player
Who values my Friend, my Teachers , and my Family
Who is proud of myself , my family , my friends when they get an award
Who lives in Glen Innes
Leka

3 comments:

Toni Nua said...

Oh I loved Kawau Island too Leka. I am glad you are proud of yourself maybe you can get an award to be proud of sometime soon. Keep working hard and staying focussed.
Mrs Nua

Unknown said...

Hi Leka, My name is Brian McGhee and I'm a college student from the University of South Alabama in the United States. Your bio poem is very interesting. I also love baseball and played it when I was younger. Do you follow American baseball? My favorite team is the Atlanta Braves. Work hard and you might really become a baseball player when you grow up!

Leka said...

Hi brian McGhee

Yes I think I am going to become a baseball player thanks for asking.

Post a Comment