Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Athletics

On Friday November the 8th it was sports day called athletics I was excited , we had it outside the whole day. There were four colours green,red,yellow,blue, but we called the colours in maori. I ‘m going to write about two events

Our first event was triple jump which was very difficult, we had to hop with your left foot then your right foot then jump with both foot. I didn’t make that far for triple jump because it was to hard. I also didn’t like it.

Shot put was next it was a pretty easy event the first person threw the shot put as far as he could but it only went 5 meters. he was in a good position the second person threw the shot put and it went very very far a lot of people were just beating to get the third place position. I was the last one, It was my turn I swung my body around and extended my arms and threw the shot put as far as I could. ‘’YEESSS’’ I was in first position  

        

No comments:

Post a Comment