Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

the little pink eye


Dancing with my eyes closed I heard a cat miaow then my eye opened and I started running,& jumping up and down . I ran over the couch and under the couch and hid at the back of the chair  then the cat lost me I was next to the dvd playing. There was a button next to me and so I pressed it and music came out when I looked out there was circle colours everywhere all sorts of colours like pink, yellow, and some others.


So I jumped down and started dancing hip hop but the cat found me dancing so we ran around the circle seven laps but the cat was tired it had enough. I went in front of the cat and dance but the cat got angry with me.


Then I went to the kitchen and try to hide on top of the cup but it fell down so the cat followed me but I was camouflaged as a strawberry and he couldn’t spot me. This was my chance to get away!. I ran away but I made it obvious for the cat to see me we ran up running opposite ways. The cat couldn't catch me so the owner picked the cat up and gave it a cuddle.   



No comments:

Post a Comment